SPL in the Community
"Our responsibility is to be inspirational in our community."
- We are founders & sponsors of our charity Uniqueness.
- Uniqueness presentations deliver "inspirational success stories".
- With Uniqueness, our founder, Robert Stewart has presented to over 6,000 Hertfordshire state school students, young offenders and prolific offenders.
- Uniqueness provided 6,000 Thomas Intl. personality profiles identifying students working strengths & attributes to help plan their future.
- Uniqueness also work with 18 - 24 year olds in association with The Prince's Trust, YMCA and Hertfordshire Police.
- Uniqueness sponsor Time2Change, the offender rehabilitation 'not for profit' organisation led by Tony Franklin.
- We are founder members and sponsors to the Stevenage Community Trust, est. 1989 serving needs within our community.
- Our team volunteer & devote time for the Stevenage Community Trust by fundraising & support through donations.